As ORS week comes close by , Lucknow Academy of Pediatrics is geared up fully to celebrate it with full zeal and enthusiasm
Along with this around 20 pediatricians in private sector will be doing an stamp and awareness Campinas to spread the knowledge about use of ORS ( list attached)
- We would request you all base it on AIMS (Awareness about ORS and diarrhea ,Involve all health care professional , Use Media and Reach the Society)
- Display banner for all 7 days at a prominent site in your hospital/clinic so that it catches the eye of one and all
- Use the stamp on every prescription through out the week so that message reaches far and wide (both stamp and banner will be reaching you all shortly)
- Demonstrate how to make ORS and practice hand hygiene to children and there caretakers. (ORS packets will be made available to you )
- Interactive activity, role play , ORS Mixing competition may be planned at individual places.
- Post a small summary of activity with 3-4 pics on the ORS whats group(only) so that we can compile the report later; which will be uploaded on website and also sent to UPIAP and Central IAP.
- we have already posted a synopsis of date wise activity to be held at various medical colleges and schools confirmed so far . We would request you to all join these activities if feasible.
- Pediatrician Perspective lunch meeting is planned for Saturday , 28th July between 2-4 pm; Please join it for sure. (details of which will be updated in next few days)
- For and queries please feel free to contact Dr Amit Rastogi (9044038421) Dr Anurag Katiyar (9450129666) Dr Shrish Bhatnagar (9918208555)