Date: November 18, 2015
Respected LAP Members,
As I pen down my last letter for the year and come to the end of our term I on behalf of entire team of office bearers of Lucknow Academy of Pediatrics under the able leadership of Dr Sanjay Niranjan would like to thank all the members for their whole hearted support. The wholesome encouragement and constant motivation given to me by all members and office bearers has made the last 12 months for me a smooth and memorable journey.
[highlight]Some of our highlights[/highlight]
- 3 LAP TOP’s (Pediatric Nephrology, Hepatology and Hematology) with 14 MCI credit hours given to all members
- 4 Day long Updates & Workshop ( Pediatric Endocrine, Epilepsy , Neonatology & Cardiology)
- Successful Conduction of National Mid Term GDBP
- Successful Conduction of Advance NRP and Monsoon Maladies
- Mega Celebration of IAP ORS / Breast feeding week involving 5000 families and 100 pediatricians from both public and private sector
- 15 more CME’s held on various topics of academic interest.
- Successful conduction of Divisional Level IAP UG and PG Quiz
- LAP Family Get together “a break away from tradition” loved by all
- 45 new life members added to LAP
- Successful revamp of our website lucknowacademyofpediatrics.org
- LAP Membership Directory –updated and in print (soon would be available to all)
Date and Time
|5th December 2015 at 2:00 PM||GBM||KGMU,LKO||Dr Sanjay Niranjan
Dr Shrish Bhatnagar
|19th -20th December 2015||UPPEDICON 2015||River View Hotel Jaunpur||Dr Tej Singh 9838998877
Dr Faiz Ahmad 7078072275
|12-14th February 2016||Child Neurocon 2016||KGMU, Lucknow||Prof Rashmi Kumar 9415408777
Prof Chandrakanta 9005012185
Now I end this letter with my sincere thanks to all once again and apologies to any wrong committed unknowingly. I also hope wish and pray that the coming year under able leadership of Dr. Piyali Bhattacharya will see LAP rising to new heights and achieving new milestones.
Dr. Shrish Bhatnagar, Secretary, LAP.